No products in the cart.
Marble and other types of stone can’t handle the high acidity of natural cleaners, such as lemon juice or vinegar. In addition, very hot water could cause your marble board to crack.
- Gentle dishwashing liquid or castile soap (Make sure you’re using soap that’s free of citrus oils or citric acids.)
- Warm water
- Microfiber cloths
- Mix a few drops of soap with warm water.
- Dampen your microfiber cloth with soapy water and use this to gently clean the surface of your cutting board.
- Rinse the cutting board under warm water until all the soap residue has been removed.
- Use the microfiber cloth to dry your cutting board. Marble should never be left wet as this can result in water stains.
No comments yet, be the first to comment