No products in the cart.
Bowl | Prohm | Large
Handmade in Spain
- Curator Notes
Dimensions: - 20 × 20 cm
Ingredients / Materials: - Stoneware ceramic
The Prohm bowl can be used to help dress the perfect table and enhance your best recipes. Recommended for Buddha Bowls, Salads and Nachos. Inspired by the Historic Cambodian Prohm Temple.
- Additional Information
- Care Instruction
- Dinnerware should not rub against each other in the dishwasher, so make sure there’s enough space between each item.
- The dishwasher base should not have any broken shards of glass or other items that might vibrate and scratch the glaze.
- Hard water damages fine crockery and thus should be softened before every dishwasher cycle.
- To store your dinnerware, place micro-foam pads, paper napkins, or paper towels between each item in the stack. This is because the base rim is not glazed and may scratch the other plates or bowls.
- Glazed dinnerware items should not be stored where there are rapid temperature changes, like near the window or above the stove. This causes the glaze to crack.
- Cups should not be stacked as the rims might get damaged. Instead, hand them by their handles or arrange them linearly.
- When placing dinnerware items in the sink, lay a dish towel or drying rack to avoid clinking and breakage.
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
After working closely with artists in Europe until 2007, Marie Martin combined her family’s move to China to pursue her own calling: ceramic. Marie’s journey started in a local studio among Chinese philosophical conversations and methodic learning.
The craftsmanship she discovered on her travels around Asia, from textile to religious objects, were vital inspiration alongside the cultures themselves. Witnessing people make time for what matters most to them – celebrating deities, caring for elders – convinced Marie of the importance of the creation process, as much as the finished product.
Marie’s early days of Chinese-inspired ceramic making were built upon and enriched in San Francisco, where material exploration and self-expression prevailed. At the same time, Marie’s family moves into a beautiful house, and she is asked to take care of the indoor plants that are part of it. She discovered a natural source of well being for her and the whole family, in addition to an excellent interior design.
Atelier Martin’s birth is the story of these strands coming together, forming in a decorative yet functional collection, an oasis for the overstimulated senses, a celebration of ethnic design fused with understated simplicity.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.