No products in the cart.
Print | Bullseye
Buy Back Value: £11.50
Printed in the UK | Frame made in the UK
- Curator Notes
Dimensions: - 59.4 × 42 cm
Ingredients / Materials: - Textured Italian paper
Bare walls in need of a little something, something? This print should hit the spot.
Make a mark on your gallery wall with this minimalist art print designed to draw the eye and bring some colourful beauty to your home.
- Additional Information
- End of LifeThis product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don't want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Founded in 2012 by Frankie Kerr-Dineen, The Native State started from a box room in a ground floor flat in Edinburgh, Scotland. When the Scottish countryside's call was too much, the team moved to a small village just outside St Andrews in Fife. With the arrival of Frankie's daughter in 2016, The Native State moved to a garden studio where she happily sits today, sharing space with her graphic designer husband.
The Native State is all about bold and playful art prints. A small family run business, each order is celebrated as if it was the very first. Each print is carefully considered and designed to reflect my mission and ethos - to create art prints filled with good intentions, positive vibes and make the world a little bit brighter.
Frames by Abstract House
Abstract House was born to bring those who care about quality, beautifully made art and frames at affordable prices while protecting our planet. Wooden frames are FSC certified, and the wood used is from sustainable forests. Frames come with float glass, not Perspex; glass gives you vivid colours and an authentic feel while protecting our oceans by not using plastic. Wooden frames are handmade to order, reducing the amount of materials and storage used therefore helping reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.