No products in the cart.
© Kola project. Copyright 2023
Candle Holder | Porto
Buy Back Value: £6.00
Handmade in Morocco
- Curator Notes
Dimensions: - 50 × 30 cm
Ingredients / Materials: - Ceramic
You might expect this one to serve you a refreshing glass of water, but really – this Urban Nature Culture item is a Candle Holder. That’s a little surprise, right? Its grainy, natural finish makes this ceramic enchanter a great addition to your table setting – a light for sunset dining sessions or late night summer evenings.
- Additional Information
Dimensions 50 × 30 cm Designer Urban Nature Culture Origin Morocco Composition Ceramic Sustainability Values Better Supply Chains, Community Support, Handmade, Natural Materials
- End of LifeThis product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don't want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Since the age of 19, Anne Marie Hermans has been travelling the world, finding beauty and treasures in every corner of the planet. Ever inspired by inventive minds and the incredible products that can come to life from that, her travels always lead her to find new products, hidden gems and creative people, who inspire her for new collections to come. Curating ancient techniques and art, in harmony with nature, is one of the most important goals in her life. This is exactly why she started her own Urban Nature Culture brand. One of the reasons Urban Nature Culture Amsterdam was brought to life, is because Anne believes that taking care of the future of our world, nature and its inhabitants, can only be achieved by looking at ourselves. The change lies within ourselves. UNC is a home and lifestyle brand that continuously challenges her – wondering about ways to add better value to our planet and its inhabitants, us people. Step by step, they find more ways to produce products in a sustainable way. Not just by paying fair wages to the talented craftsmen or honest dealers and companies who provide great products for our homes, but also by using new and planet-friendly sources, or secondary instead of new, raw materials. They believe that it is their obligation to invest in the future and to be transparent about the way they create their goods. Take a look at how some of their production processes work here.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.