No products in the cart.
Hanging Planter | Canopy | Ø12cm
Made in the UK
- Curator Notes
Dimensions: - 12 × 12 × 12 cm
Ingredients / Materials: - 100% recycled glass
A hanging planter with a domed shape, inspired by the Eden project's biospheres and focus on sustainability. Mouth-blown from recycled glass, following the sustainable practice of turning discarded material into something useful. Designed for air plants.Locally sourced clear jars and bottles are sorted, crushed and heated in the furnace until molten. The skilled glassblower gathers, shapes and then blows the molten glass into a mould to form the closed garden, inspired by the Eden Project's biospheres. Air bubbles will occur as part of this 100% recycled and handmade process. Cork is a natural material that is 100% biodegradable, recyclable and renewable based on a sustainable cycle.
- Additional Information
- Care Instruction
Most of our glass is handmade. A selection is dishwasher-safe.
We suggest treating all handmade glass with care to keep it free from knocks, chips and scratches and recommend the following:
- Handwash in warm, soapy water and dry with a soft cloth
- Avoid abrasive detergents or materials when cleaning and drying the glass
- Hand-painted products should be washed and dried with particular care
- Soda glass is not heat proof so please do not heat it to excessive temperatures or heat or cool too quickly
- Do not microwave
Glass identified as dishwasher safe is subject to testing for up to 25 washes under the following conditions:
- The dishwasher run on a cool cycle
- Use of a mild detergent
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
LSA International is a London-based design studio specialising in contemporary handmade glass. Their ambition is to use skilled craft to create thoughtful, considered designs with intrinsic value.
Janusz Lubkowski co-founded LSA International in 1960s London during a period of cultural and social change. His belief in a diversity of ideas and passion for contemporary design ensured the company thrived. Monika Lubkowska-Jonas, LSA’s Designer & Creative Director, continues to develop her father’s vision and a culture of understanding that defines our company’s past, present and future.
A classic enamelled coffee pot was the first LSA product, sold at Terence Conran’s Habitat in 1966. Their collection has evolved and continues to do so, while the commitment to the original design, quality materials and skilled craft remains the same.
LSA believes in using traditional methods to realise original designs. Collaborating with craftsmen for over fifty years allows them to design almost intuitively to the strengths of each material.
LSA work ethically and transparently with their team and partners to collectively explore more sustainable practices. Progress not perfection: sustainability is a complex issue with many challenges but they are committed to minimising our environmental, social and economic impact.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.