No products in the cart.
Clothing Rack | Discus
Buy Back Value: £175.00
Dimensions: - 115 × 30 × 150 cmIf well begun is half done, then a bright future lies ahead for Pepijn Tyvaert. After all, Tyvaert has not even graduated yet, and has already won the design competition that Serax organised in collaboration with the Belgian magazine Weekend Knack. He achieved this with DISCUS, a multifunctional steel clothes rack. This rack is equipped with discs on which users can leave their daily trinkets: from a bunch of keys and sunglasses to scarves, belts, watches and jewellery.
Ingredients / Materials: - Steel
- End of Life
Keeping our products off of landfills and incinerators is Kola Project’s main goal. As our consumers, we kindly request you help us as you play a key role in accomplishing this goal.
If you do not want this item anymore, please log into your account and request a return. We accept items indefinitely, at all stages of life, and for any reason. Depending on the condition of the item, you may be eligible for a buyback value that you can redeem for future purchases. To find the exact buyback value of this item, please check your order history in your account.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Your application has been sent, our manager will contact you shortly
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.