No products in the cart.
Candleholder | Concrete | Blush
£43.00 – £63.00
Buy Back Value: £10.75 – £15.75
Handmade in England
- Curator NotesThis hand-poured concrete holder sits upon a smaller natural cork foot creating a floating aesthetic when placed directly on a surface or a snug connection when stacked on top of another holder. Comes with the matching candle (select scent).
Ingredients / Materials: - Concrete
- Additional Information
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
From a little man-cave concrete tinkering, inspiration was born. Concrete and Wax founders Alex inspired Laura with his concrete creations, which made her start thinking about wax believing that the two contrasting materials would work beautifully together.
Some girl-time candle-making experiments followed, and after much R&D, prototyping, sampling and testing, we can now say assuredly, HE is Mr Concrete, and SHE is Mrs Wax.
To create a collection, they sought out true craftsmen in the local area to transform their designs on paper into the 3D forms from which they cast the moulds.
The concrete designs were formed in aluminium and the candles from layered plywood. They then set about mixing and testing the concrete and wax creations to achieve the perfect formulas.
When it came to the finishing touches, they scoured the local market to source as much as possible – their aim was to support local businesses and keep our footprint as small as possible.
All of our products have been lovingly designed and tested to ensure we provide you with the best quality that we possibly can. Every single item is hand-poured, finished and packaged in our Suffolk workshop.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.