No products in the cart.
Cookware | Cast Iron
£56.91 – £166.16
Buy Back Value: £28.50 – £83.00
Volume: - 0.3L
Ingredients / Materials: - Enamelled cast iron
Tradition, authentic cooking and design have inspired Stefania Vasques to create this collection. "Slow food" -oriented Terra. Cotto gives itself to today's growing desire to go back to the good ways of eating in times gone by.
- About the Designer
Sambonet is an internationally famous manufacturer of cutlery and tableware, both in the more traditional and more modern experimental design styles. In 1932, Sambonet was the first company in Italy to build an industrial production plant capable of manufacturing both sterling silver and galvanic silverware. In 1938, it developed an innovative process for producing stainless steel flatware and developed a silver-plated steel manufacturing technique. In 1947, it started producing stainless steel knives and blades using its own technology.
The collections are made from stainless steel, silver-plated stainless steel and nickel silver-plated. The company has always taken great care to preserve the elevated quality level of its products, safeguarding the quality and craftsman’s care of the details and maintaining a constant relationship between tradition and innovation.
Some products, such as the fish-kettle, the Center Line and the Elite trays of Linea 50, are world-renowned and, over the years, have helped to consolidate the image of the brand at an international level. They are today on show at the prestigious MoMA in New York.
- Care Instruction
- Place casserole only on stovetop burners that can hold its size and weight.
- The glazed cast iron must be gradually heated and never left empty on burners.
- The flame beneath the casserole on the stove shouldn’t extend past its sides.
- Be sure to use an oven mitt or silicone when handling the casserole handles as they may be hot.
- To avoid damaging the glazed surface, use silicone or wooden kitchenware and do not directly cut food in the casserole.
- FIRST USE: Before using, thoroughly wash with hot water and soap, rinse off and dry.
- When the casserole reaches a certain temperature, reduce the heat: the cast iron’s thermal conductivity allows heat to last for a long time during cooking, saving energy and allowing it to simmer.
- AFTER USE: Leave the casserole to cool for at least 15 minutes until it reaches room temperature. Then wash with cold water.
- CLEANING: Always let the cookware cool before washing it. Do not use overly aggressive and repetitive cleaning treatments or steel wool to get rid of hard to remove residual food. Instead, fill the casserole with hot water, wait until the residue softens and then remove it with a non-abrasive sponge.
- WASHING. Wash with hot water and dish soap using a nonabrasive sponge. These casserole dishes are dishwasher safe thanks to a special enamelling technology.
- DRYING: The casserole dish must be thoroughly dried before being put away.
- End of Life
Keeping our products off of landfills and incinerators is Kola Project’s main goal. As our consumers, we kindly request you help us as you play a key role in accomplishing this goal.
If you do not want this item anymore, please log into your account and request a return. We accept items indefinitely, at all stages of life, and for any reason. Depending on the condition of the item, you may be eligible for a buyback value that you can redeem for future purchases. To find the exact buyback value of this item, please check your order history in your account.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Your application has been sent, our manager will contact you shortly
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.