No products in the cart.
Cookware | Pink Aluminium
£37.91 – £104.41
Buy Back Value: £18.00 – £52.00
Volume: - 1.7L
- DescriptionThis saucepan is perfect for all recipes and guarantees thermal efficiency and scratch resistance. Ideal for both low and high-fame cooking. Suitable for all types of stoves and induction ready. Wood-effect handle, with the ergonomic shape and soft-touch surface. Rock shade expresses the grit, intensity and enthusiasm that motivates every culinary enthusiast.
Ingredients / Materials: - Stainless Steel | Brass
- About the Designer
Sambonet is an internationally famous manufacturer of cutlery and tableware, both in the more traditional and more modern experimental design styles. In 1932, Sambonet was the first company in Italy to build an industrial production plant capable of manufacturing both sterling silver and galvanic silverware. In 1938, it developed an innovative process for producing stainless steel flatware and developed a silver-plated steel manufacturing technique. In 1947, it started producing stainless steel knives and blades using its own technology.
The collections are made from stainless steel, silver-plated stainless steel and nickel silver-plated. The company has always taken great care to preserve the elevated quality level of its products, safeguarding the quality and craftsman’s care of the details and maintaining a constant relationship between tradition and innovation.
Some products, such as the fish kettle, the Center Line and the Elite trays of Linea 50, are world-renowned and, over the years, have helped to consolidate the image of the brand at an international level. They are today on show at the prestigious MoMA in New York.
- Care Instruction
- Dinnerware should not rub against each other in the dishwasher, so make sure there’s enough space between each item.
- The dishwasher base should not have any broken shards of glass or other items that might vibrate and scratch the glaze.
- Hard water damages fine crockery and thus should be softened before every dishwasher cycle.
- To store your dinnerware, place micro-foam pads, paper napkins, or paper towels between each item in the stack. This is because the base rim is not glazed and may scratch the other plates or bowls.
- Glazed dinnerware items should not be stored where there are rapid temperature changes, like near the window or above the stove. This causes the glaze to crack.
- Cups should not be stacked as the rims might get damaged. Instead, hand them by their handles or arrange them linearly.
- When placing dinnerware items in the sink, lay a dish towel or drying rack to avoid clinking and breakage.
- End of Life
Keeping our products off of landfills and incinerators is Kola Project’s main goal. As our consumers, we kindly request you help us as you play a key role in accomplishing this goal.
If you do not want this item anymore, please log into your account and request a return. We accept items indefinitely, at all stages of life, and for any reason. Depending on the condition of the item, you may be eligible for a buyback value that you can redeem for future purchases. To find the exact buyback value of this item, please check your order history in your account.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Your application has been sent, our manager will contact you shortly
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.