No products in the cart.
© Kola project. Copyright 2023
Dark Ripple | Judy Chicago | Skateboards
Buy Back Value: £152.50
- Curator Notes
Dimensions: - 80 × 20 cmFor this collaboration, The Skateroom presents 3 editions inspired by Judy Chicago’s work for a very limited run of 50 art decks per visual. From the sales of this Dark Ripple edition, The Skateroom commits 5% of the turnover to fund the organization, Free Movement Skateboarding, and the implementation of their women’s program in Athens, Greece. Additionally, Judy Chicago has waved her artist royalties allowing us to donate an extra 5% to fund the artist’s non-profit, Through The Flower. The organization’s mission is to educate the greater public about the importance of art and its power in asserting women’s achievements in history and culture.
Ingredients / Materials: - 7 ply Grade A Canadian Maple wood
- Limited Edition of 50 Produced and numbered by The Skateroom in 2019 Hand Signed CoA by the artist -
- Skateboard deck measures approx. 31x8in (80x20cm) -
- Made of 7 ply Grade A Canadian Maple wood Top-print includes printed signature by the artist 1 wall mount included per deck
- Additional Information
Dimensions 80 × 20 cm Composition Maple Wood Designer Skateroom Origin Belgium Sustainability Values Circular Economy, Community Support, Handmade, Natural Materials, Recycled Materials
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Since 2014, The Skateroom has worked closely with the world’s most influential artists to empower international skate and education nonprofits & projects. As a proud B Corp, they embrace a social entrepreneurship model while actively improving sustainability and transparency in their work. At least 10% of all revenue at The Skateroom goes directly to creating social change.
They help empower youth around the world, build new skateparks and develop education facilities & resource programs. By buying limited editions from The Skateroom, collectors & the community have a direct role in creating lasting social change. Together, to work towards a brighter future for consumerism.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.