No products in the cart.
Everyday Notebook | Lined | Flint
Made in the UK
- Curator NotesA5 notebook with your choice of lined, plain or dot grid pages. 128 pages of smooth cream paper, suitable for a fountain pen, made sustainably in Scotland. Thread-sewn and bound using cold glue for a perfect lay-flat spine. 300gsm cover made in the UK from used coffee cups. With gold thumb cut detail and blind deboss.
- Additional Information
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Mark+Fold is a London-based stationery studio, creating understated, modern stationery with an unwavering commitment to quality and provenance.
Founder and designer Amy Cooper-Wright had grown frustrated with the declining quality of notebooks on offer and a tendency towards ornate, feminine designs. She also wanted to know where and how notebooks were made, the materials used, and whether they were sustainably sourced. In 2015, she set out to create something better: not just a better quality product, but a more considered and ethical approach to the making process.
The notebooks and diaries all open flat to 180 degrees; pages are made of a perfect paper up to 30% thicker than other notebooks; stationery is expertly made in small, numbered batches. The making process is transparent, local and sustainable.
Mark + Fold make a range of notebooks and diaries that are modern, understated and exceptionally good quality. Focusing on classic, timeless designs, they like to keep things simple and let the beautiful materials speak for themselves. They design them in conversation with customers and make them in small batches in the UK and Northern Europe.
In response to the anonymity of mass production, they wanted to bring things back to a more human scale and make them in small batches, sharing every last detail about the materials and making processes. They are proud of the transparent process and hope to encourage other brands to share more details about how and where their products are made.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.