No products in the cart.
Glass | Jeema | Light Green
Buy Back Value: £0.25
Made in India
Volume: - 250
Dimensions: - 6.5 × 7.5 cmLooking for a quick update to your table setting? This light green Jeema tumbler does the trick. It doesn’t demand any attention at first glance. But this House Doctor glass is anything but unassuming. Look closer and you’ll see the tiny bubbles which add a distinct look to each tumbler. Combined with the light green colour, the soft and simple lines make for an all-around tumbler. You can even use it as a decorative element on a tray or to add a dash of colour to your living room. Note: The finish of this product may vary.
Ingredients / Materials: - Glass
- About the Designer
House Doctor combine the Scandinavian design with a cosy bohemian atmosphere. You will find materials, shades, and surfaces which will combine your décor with an aesthetic look and an atmosphere of harmony.
All of the products are designed in-house and ooze of personality. House Doctor style is provocative, personal and informal. We believe that the time is right for mixing elements rather than trying to match them.
- Care Instruction
- Dinnerware should not rub against each other in the dishwasher, so make sure there’s enough space between each item.
- The dishwasher base should not have any broken shards of glass or other items that might vibrate and scratch the glaze.
- Hard water damages fine crockery and thus should be softened before every dishwasher cycle.
- To store your dinnerware, place micro-foam pads, paper napkins, or paper towels between each item in the stack. This is because the base rim is not glazed and may scratch the other plates or bowls.
- Glazed dinnerware items should not be stored where there are rapid temperature changes, like near the window or above the stove. This causes the glaze to crack.
- Cups should not be stacked as the rims might get damaged. Instead, hand them by their handles or arrange them linearly.
- When placing dinnerware items in the sink, lay a dish towel or drying rack to avoid clinking and breakage.
- End of Life
Keeping our products off of landfills and incinerators is Kola Project’s main goal. As our consumers, we kindly request you help us as you play a key role in accomplishing this goal.
If you do not want this item anymore, please log into your account and request a return. We accept items indefinitely, at all stages of life, and for any reason. Depending on the condition of the item, you may be eligible for a buyback value that you can redeem for future purchases. To find the exact buyback value of this item, please check your order history in your account.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Your application has been sent, our manager will contact you shortly
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.