No products in the cart.
Grill Pan | Surface | Black
Buy Back Value: £58.00
Dimensions: - 46 × 26 × 4.2 cmThe Surface for Serax collection by master chef Sergio Herman from Zeeland features a sturdy and timeless look and an innovative design perfectly attuned to the present. The cast-iron cooking pots and pans, with their unyielding Camogreen or black glaze, are not only suitable for any heat source, but the collection is also very extensive. Every size has its own function, every detail adds value, and the look makes it complete!
Ingredients / Materials: - Cast Iron
- About the Designer
Five questions for world-class chef Sergio Herman 1. Are you a city person or a nature person?
“Actually both….I need both to function optimally. I love the stimuli of a city like Tokyo and the tranquillity of the sea.” 2. What makes you intensely happy? “Good food. For me, the ultimate form of joy is being with family and friends at the table with good food…. From simple to high end.”
3. Do you have a”bad” habit that is hard to shake? “My perfectionist side. Sometimes I get tired of it myself, but it is stronger than myself. I always want to be aware of every detail.” 4. Which movie/book/play/performance has touched you most recently? “A beautiful art performance by Antony Gormley in London… It was a true experience through every space where all your senses were stimulated.”
5. What is always on your bedside table? “Magazines that I want to read, but that always stay untouched because I fall asleep too quickly.”
- Care Instruction
- Although our products are dishwasher-proof, many washing cycles may make the enamel go dull. That is why we advise you to first wash the pan manually in warm soapy water.
- Let the pan cool off slowly first. Never immerse it in cold water.
- If there are intractable residues in the pan, let it soak for a minute in warm soapy water. For the most difficult remains, you can use a plastic or wooden brush. Iron tools can damage the pan.
- Dry the pan well and maybe grease the inside and the top edge with a little oil. Thus, the enamel remains in good condition. The top edge is not enamelled and must be greased regularly with oil to offer it additional protection.
- Finally, store the pan in a dry space.
- To develop a patina layer on the surface, it is important to never clean with scouring pads or abrasives.
- If you do not use the pan often, it is useful to grease it once in a while.
- For the best results, you work as follows: heat the pan on low heat until it is hot enough to add oil. Choose a cooking oil with a high flash point, such as sunflower oil. Then take the pan off the heat and rub the oil in with paper cloths. Be sure first to allow the pan to cool down before storing it.
- End of Life
Keeping our products off of landfills and incinerators is Kola Project’s main goal. As our consumers, we kindly request you help us as you play a key role in accomplishing this goal.
If you do not want this item anymore, please log into your account and request a return. We accept items indefinitely, at all stages of life, and for any reason. Depending on the condition of the item, you may be eligible for a buyback value that you can redeem for future purchases. To find the exact buyback value of this item, please check your order history in your account.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Your application has been sent, our manager will contact you shortly
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.