Society of Lifestyle stands with Kenya Book Box by donating funds collected by our employees and by providing school supplies from Monograph.
Ice bucket | Brass
Buy Back Value: £10.13
Made in India
Volume: - 2 liters
- Curator Notes
Dimensions: - 12 × 14.5 cmWelcome ya guests with a glass of cold white wine. With this beautiful wine cooler from House Doctor that is called Alir, you can keep ya wine cool longer, while also using it as a decorative item on the table. The wine cooler is made of stainless steel and brass, which makes it a beautiful addition to the Nordic-inspired home. Alir can also be used to keep ice cubes cold as a lid is included.
Ingredients / Materials: - Stainless steel
- Additional Information
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Society of Lifestyle was founded by the three siblings Gitte Juhl Capel, Rikke Juhl Jensen and Klaus Juhl Pedersen in 2001 under the name House Doctor.
Society of Lifestyle is an inspiring lifestyle universe with five unique and diverse brands: House Doctor, Nicolas Vahé, byNORD, Meraki and Monograph. While each brand has its own range and identity, Society of Lifestyle represents a complete lifestyle concept. A concept based on modern aesthetics and distinct designs.
It is a family-owned, multi-brand company devoted to creating elegantly designed products and incorporating current consumer trends. Innovation and creativity run through its DNA.
Projects by Society of Lifestyle
Society of Lifestyle supports Grow for It– a Danish non-profit organisation with a mission to clean up the earth’s atmosphere by planting trees.
for your request!