No products in the cart.
Jug 750 ml | White
Buy Back Value: £15.75
Dimensions: - 9 × 23 cmThis jug is made by Archive Studio, a design studio based in Amsterdam with a focus on high-quality, durable products that are used daily. It is handcrafted and fired at a high temperature of 1.250 °C, making the clay compact and the product durable and strong. As a result, it is dishwasher and microwave safe.
Ingredients / Materials: - Stoneware
- About the Designer
Archive Studio Amsterdam is a design studio focusing on high quality, durable products that are used daily. The first development of Archive Studio is a tableware collection of 19 different items. “Start small, grow slowly. That’s our philosophy. We slowly expand our archive of ceramics and make sure that each new item perfectly fits in the existing range.
All Archive Studio products are handmade in a Vietnamese workshop. The EU has recognised the cooperation with this small producer as a program supporting the local economy and has exempt us from paying import duties. “We visited the workshop in January 2018, and it feels great to work with such an authentic and dedicated supplier.”
As all products are handmade and due to temperature differences in the oven, all products are slightly different in size and colour, making each piece unique.
The products are fired at a high temperature of 1.250 °C, making the clay compact and the product durable and strong. As a result, all products are perfectly dishwasher and microwave safe.
In a day and world where almost everything is machine-made and mass-produced, we can stress how special it is that these ceramics are hand made in small batches at the Archive Studio’s Vietnamese workshop. The EU has recognised the cooperation with this small producer as a program supporting the local economy and has exempt Archive Studio from paying import duties.
- Care Instruction
- Dinnerware should not rub against each other in the dishwasher, so make sure there’s enough space between each item.
- The dishwasher base should not have any broken shards of glass or other items that might vibrate and scratch the glaze.
- Hard water damages fine crockery and thus should be softened before every dishwasher cycle.
- To store your dinnerware, place micro-foam pads, paper napkins, or paper towels between each item in the stack. This is because the base rim is not glazed and may scratch the other plates or bowls.
- Glazed dinnerware items should not be stored where there are rapid temperature changes, like near the window or above the stove. This causes the glaze to crack.
- Cups should not be stacked as the rims might get damaged. Instead, hand them by their handles or arrange them linearly.
- When placing dinnerware items in the sink, lay a dish towel or drying rack to avoid clinking and breakage.
- End of Life
Keeping our products off of landfills and incinerators is Kola Project’s main goal. As our consumers, we kindly request you help us as you play a key role in accomplishing this goal.
If you do not want this item anymore, please log into your account and request a return. We accept items indefinitely, at all stages of life, and for any reason. Depending on the condition of the item, you may be eligible for a buyback value that you can redeem for future purchases. To find the exact buyback value of this item, please check your order history in your account.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Your application has been sent, our manager will contact you shortly
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.