No products in the cart.
Kitchen Towel | Floral Check
Buy Back Value: £4.22
Handmade in India
- Curator Notes
Dimensions: - 53 × 86 cmAn extra-large kitchen towel that is designed to absorb, last and look great. Use the strap to hang up ya kitchen towel. KitThe Organic Company kitchen towel is voted ”best in test” due to its’ unique ability to absorb, and because it keeps looking great in the kitchen, wash after wash.
Ingredients / Materials: - 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Additional Information
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
It all started for Joy Vasiljev with a lot of questions. Why is it so hard to find textiles that combine great design with organic materials? Why do we have to choose between the two?
In 2007, The Organic Company was established with the clear mission of proving that a responsible business is a good business. It was not an easy start. The world simply wasn’t ready. And people were unaware of the extremely dirty industry of cotton. Now, 12 years later, The Organic Company produces more than 200 different products and exports to more than 26 countries.
Today, Joy is an important voice in the debate on organic lifestyle, environment and sustainability. She teaches and gives speeches in order to open people’s eyes to the fact that there are different and better ways of doing things.
Good intentions aren’t enough. Change demands action.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.