No products in the cart.
Kitchen Towel | Natural White
Buy Back Value: £8.13
Dimensions: - 53 × 86 cmAn extra-large kitchen towel that is designed to absorb, last and look great. Use the strap to hang up your kitchen towel. The Organic Company kitchen towel is voted ”best in test” due to its’ unique ability to absorb, and because it keeps looking great in the kitchen, wash after wash.
Ingredients / Materials: - 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- About the Designer
It all started for Joy Vasiljev with a lot of questions. Why is it so hard to find textiles that combine great design with organic materials? Why do we have to choose between the two?
In 2007, The Organic Company was established with the clear mission of proving that a responsible business is a good business. It was not an easy start. The world simply wasn’t ready. And people were unaware of the extremely dirty industry of cotton. Now, 12 years later, The Organic Company produces more than 200 different products and exports to more than 26 countries.
Today, Joy is an important voice in the debate on organic lifestyle, environment and sustainability. She teaches and gives speeches in order to open people’s eyes to the fact that there are different and better ways of doing things.
Good intentions aren’t enough. Change demands action.
- Care Instruction
- No need for prewashing; it’s organic and already absorbent.
- Machine wash at 20 to 60℃ (68-140 F).
- Wash at the lowest possible temperatures.
- Use nature-friendly detergents.
- Tumble dry at low heat or, if needed, then use dryer balls to shorten the drying time.
- Preferably, do not tumble dry.
- Hang out to dry naturally.
- Avoid using softener as this reduces the absorbency of the product, and most softeners are harmful to nature (if not 100% cleansed at the wastewater treatment plant). Instead of softener, you may add a little bit of distilled white vinegar to the rinse cycle. The vinegar will help strip away some residue from detergent or lime.
- Avoid the use of bleach (alone and in detergent) as this affects the colours.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Stretch lightly into shape after washing.
- Smooth the textiles by hand once folded.
- End of Life
Keeping our products off of landfills and incinerators is Kola Project’s main goal. As our consumers, we kindly request you help us as you play a key role in accomplishing this goal.
If you do not want this item anymore, please log into your account and request a return. We accept items indefinitely, at all stages of life, and for any reason. Depending on the condition of the item, you may be eligible for a buyback value that you can redeem for future purchases. To find the exact buyback value of this item, please check your order history in your account.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Your application has been sent, our manager will contact you shortly
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.