No products in the cart.
Print | La Lune | Orange
£80.00 – £200.00
Buy Back Value: £20.00 – £50.00
Printed in the UK | Frame made in the UK
- Curator NotesPrinted with archival inks on beautiful satin photographic paper, made from managed and sustainable resources. This helps to ensure that virgin fibres used in a papers are sourced responsibly. Comes with a beautifully hand-crafted solid wood oak frame with glass front face or unframed. The frame is strung on the back and can be hung in both portrait and landscape orientations.
Ingredients / Materials: - FSC paper | Oak Frame | Glass
- Additional Information
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Frances Collett is a British designer and artist. Her signature style of Retro and Scandinavian imagery can be found printed on large scale prints, greeting cards and her new range of homeware coming in early 2021. The choice of colours and shapes that Frances uses are influenced by the various media that she works with, from digital manipulation to acrylic on canvas and ceramics.
All Frances Collett products are proudly made in the UK, with the additional help of other small independent businesses.
Inspired by 1960s and 1970s imagery, all illustrations, greetings cards and prints are created through a mixture of ink, pen and digital dance. Each piece is lovingly researched, planned, designed and created within their Bristol studio. Their products are made as eco-friendly as possible, using cards from responsible paper sources, and even their cellophane greeting card wraps are 100% (corn starch) biodegradable.
Frames by Abstract House
Abstract House was born to bring those who care about quality, beautifully made art and frames at affordable prices while protecting our planet. Wooden frames are FSC certified, and the wood used is from sustainable forests. Frames come with float glass, not Perspex; glass gives you vivid colours and an authentic feel while protecting our oceans by not using plastic. Wooden frames are handmade to order, reducing the amount of materials and storage used therefore helping reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.