No products in the cart.
Lamp | Pluto | Floor Paper Pulp
Made in Spain
- Curator NotesPluto is carefully handcrafted from pulped newspapers and from wood. Pluto structure is changing while orbiting around the Sun. That fact became a source of inspiration to create two lamps: floor and pendant. Pluto’s internal structure consists of a dense core of rocks surrounded by a mantle of ice. Its orbit is elongated and when Pluto is closer to the Sun – the temperature increases causing the ices to sublimate into gas. The second version of the same “Pluto” lamp is an effect of the reverse phenomenon. As Pluto moves away from the Sun, its atmosphere gradually freezes out and falls to the ground. That’s why the floor lamp was crated, with a thick, solid layer of paper, much heavier than in the first, pendant one. This version of floor paper pulp lamp refers also in its form to the Disney cartoon character called Pluto the Pup – the dog of Mickey Mouse. Floor paper pulp lamp Pluto is available with several textile cable colours (2 m). Should use only LED bulbs up to 20W hence the bulb is not included. This lamp requires a bulb with an E27 ending. Lamp shade: – 41 cm height; 41 cm diameter Wooden legs: – 30 cm height; 41 cm diameter
Ingredients / Materials: - pulped newspapers, ecologic, water-based glue and wood
- Additional Information
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Crea-Re Studio, run by Maria Fiter, offers exclusive and sustainable lamps made from papier-mache. She graduated in History of Art in Cracow (Poland) and founded her studio in 2013 in Barcelona.
Maria’s work oscillates between art and design. Her passion for sculpture is visible in the organic shapes of every lamp. Each new design project starts as a vision for a series of rough but elegant lamps with a nod to nature.
Her works have been featured in Vogue UK | Elle Decoration | Label Magazine | Design Milk | Archiproducts | InteriorDesign.net | Architectural Digest | Design Anthology UK. She participated in the International Fairs: in London UK (London Design Fair) and Milano Italy (Fuorisalone – Lambrate District).
Among her clients and retailers, you can find: Heal’s | Soho House | Sip Stone Restaurant Belfast Airport | Pick Restaurant Kuwait | Sandy Chilewich New York | FRØPT
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.