No products in the cart.
Linen Apron | Natural White Stripe
Buy Back Value: £15.00
Made in Lithuania
Dimensions: - 78 × 55 cmKeep it simple with our beautiful Natural White Stripe daily apron. Easy to adjust and comfortable, this apron will be your perfect ally for all your house tasks. TWO FRONT POCKETS are perfect for storing things you want to have at hand. TIE CLOSURE lets you comfortably adjust the size.
Ingredients / Materials: - 100% washed linen
- About the Designer
It all started with reimagining the fabric. Linen Tales wanted to keep the Lithuanian linen traditions, but the grey rough linen hardly made contemporary life rituals inspiring. Their formula was to infuse more colours and softness. And it worked.
What started as a small open house store quickly became a brand with clients all over the world.
Linen Tales strengths are the uniqueness and diversity of the patterns & colours. Every effort is made to boost the brand’s value through the long-term development of product, store and distribution concepts.
MADE TO LAST
By creating products of high quality, Linen Tales wants to encourage a “less waste, conscious consumption” mindset where products are used repeatedly, passed down to family, friends and even through to future generations.
LINENS FOR ALL SEASONS
Linen Tales collection offers continuity. The colours & prints have been curated to traverse seasons so that you can mix & match an array of tones from across the collection to reflect your mood.
SUSTAINABLE AND SAFE
Linen Tales vision about ethical and sustainable production is at the heart of their business. It means respecting people and the environment in everything they do. They strive to create great products in a kind and sustainable way. They are committed to extending the product life cycle and reducing their environmental impact throughout every business segment, including the design process, supply chain, and logistics choices.
- Care Instruction
Linen items can be both hand washed and machine washed – either of these methods is fine and won’t stretch or shrink your linens. If you do experience damage during wash, it may be related to the quality of the fabric or chemicals involved.
1. Separate white, dark, and coloured linens. For best results, wash separately from other fabrics.
2. Wash in lukewarm water (<40°C/104°F). High temperatures may cause shrinkage of up to 10% and weaken the linen fibre.
3. Use the gentle machine cycle and don’t overload your washing machine.
4. Use mild detergent formulated for delicate fabrics. Don’t bleach.
1. Fill a small container (bucket or sink) with lukewarm water and add about a teaspoon of mild detergent.
2. Submerge the linen garment in lukewarm water and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
3. Gently swish the item around. Don’t wring, twist or scrub as it can stretch the fabric.
4. Drain the soapy water and repeatedly rinse until the soapy residue is all gone. Hang to dry.
- End of Life
Keeping our products off of landfills and incinerators is Kola Project’s main goal. As our consumers, we kindly request you help us as you play a key role in accomplishing this goal.
If you do not want this item anymore, please log into your account and request a return. We accept items indefinitely, at all stages of life, and for any reason. Depending on the condition of the item, you may be eligible for a buyback value that you can redeem for future purchases. To find the exact buyback value of this item, please check your order history in your account.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Your application has been sent, our manager will contact you shortly
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.