No products in the cart.
Linen Quilt | Woodrose
Buy Back Value: £106.00
Dimensions: - 240 × 220 cmIncludes one quilt. It is made from 100% European flax and is stonewashed for maximum softness. Linen’s durability and tendency to grow softer over time make this padded quilt an ideal choice for picking bedding that lasts for years to come. Works well thrown over your bed, couch, or chair. All of our linen items are OEKO-TEX certified as absent of harmful chemicals.
Ingredients / Materials: - Linen (53%) | Cotton (47%) | Polyester Batting
- About the Designer
Each MagicLinen product is carefully designed and handcrafted in Vilnius, Lithuania. We believe that it is the little details that matter in life, so we’ve added magical touches to our products in the form of ruffles, pom poms, coconut buttons and more. We also have rich colour palettes for home textiles and clothing you can choose from.
The manufacturing of textiles can be a complicated process involving various treatments and chemicals which can be harmful to you and the planet. Ensuring that we do not harm either is at the top of MagicLinen’s list, this is why we chose to be completely transparent and invested in third-party testing. All of their products are Oeko-Tex certified meaning they are absolutely absent from harmful substances and chemicals.
The OEKO-TEX Certification ensures that no harmful substances are used during all stages of the manufacturing process through an independent testing and certification system. During the testing phase, it is not only the fabrics themselves that get tested but also accessories.
Some of the chemicals that get tested include azo dyes, carcinogenic and allergy-inducing colourants, pesticides for textiles made of natural fibres, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated phenols, phthalates (softeners), PFOS, PFOA, surfactant wetting agent residues (APEOs) and many more. These chemicals are not only harmful to humans; they are massively detrimental to the environment. So sleep easy because there is none of that here.
- Care Instruction
Linen items can be both hand washed and machine washed – either of these methods is fine and won’t stretch or shrink your linens. If you do experience damage during wash, it may be related to the quality of the fabric or chemicals involved.
1. Separate white, dark, and coloured linens. For best results, wash separately from other fabrics.
2. Wash in lukewarm water (<40°C/104°F). High temperatures may cause shrinkage of up to 10% and weaken the linen fibre.
3. Use the gentle machine cycle and don’t overload your washing machine.
4. Use mild detergent formulated for delicate fabrics. Don’t bleach.
1. Fill a small container (bucket or sink) with lukewarm water and add about a teaspoon of mild detergent.
2. Submerge the linen garment in lukewarm water and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
3. Gently swish the item around. Don’t wring, twist or scrub as it can stretch the fabric.
4. Drain the soapy water and repeatedly rinse until the soapy residue is all gone. Hang to dry.
- End of Life
Keeping our products off of landfills and incinerators is Kola Project’s main goal. As our consumers, we kindly request you help us as you play a key role in accomplishing this goal.
If you do not want this item anymore, please log into your account and request a return. We accept items indefinitely, at all stages of life, and for any reason. Depending on the condition of the item, you may be eligible for a buyback value that you can redeem for future purchases. To find the exact buyback value of this item, please check your order history in your account.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Your application has been sent, our manager will contact you shortly
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.