No products in the cart.
Measuring Cups | Onyx and Wood
Buy Back Value: £8.45
Made in India
- Curator NotesThis set of fa measuring cups will allow you to measure out ingredients quickly and efficiently. Made of durable Onyx and Wood, the measuring cups have imperial measurements stamped on the handles. They nest together to save storage space and come separated for easy use. Sizes included:
Ingredients / Materials: - Onyx | Wood
- 240 ml
- 120 ml
- 80 ml
- 60 ml
- Additional Information
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Be Home story begins in 2005 when Jonathan Hankar left Belgium and went to California to work for a home decor company. A year later, he was surprised to only find machine-made home interior products. Jonathan decided to found Be Home with the goal of offering unique, handmade and sustainable products. All of their products are handcrafted by expert craftsmen, which means each one is distinctive, unique, and exclusive.
After nearly 15 years of continued growth and success in North America, Be Home was launched in Europe in January 2019, with Gregory Hankar at its helm. Introducing Be Home in Europe has been their long-time goal, and they are delighted with this collaboration between brothers.
Be Home is the culmination of two main influences. The first is the entrepreneur’s maternal grandmother, who shared her love of flea markets & knowledge of antiques. The second is their paternal grandfather – a great entrepreneur- who always encouraged them to “dare to start something new”. They both will remain a wonderful source of inspiration.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.