No products in the cart.
Notebook | Cheesecloth
Made in Japan
- DescriptionA classic, beautiful notebook with a unique feel by Hightide. Designed in collaboration with Papier Labo, these notebooks have a beautiful soft cover bound with cheesecloth and contain ruled pages with a 7mm margin, ideal for your note-taking. The cheesecloth cover gives these notebooks a tactile twist combined with a classic design. Please take care when using this notebook, as the colour may fade or rub off due to friction. Size: B6
Ingredients / Materials: - High-quality Japanese ruled paper
- About the Designer
HIGHTIDE is a brand established in Fukuoka, Japan in 1994, specializing in office supplies and stationery. While their products evoke American and European nostalgia, the design and functionality have been developed with the utmost care. Its products are known for their longevity and elegance with popular YouTuber Jenn I’m shouting them out in vlog and giving a very favourable review.
In addition to the popular HIGHTIDE Diary planners, there are a variety of product lines within HIGHTIDE such as Penco, Nahe, New Retro, Butler, PH, Re-Standard, Hum… each with its own particular style. They also offer daily essentials from various Japanese makers, and their use range from office, to school, to home; from leather glasses cases to playful stickers.
HIGHTIDE STORE DTLA opened in Downtown Los Angeles, in 2017. The store is inspired by “Bunbogu-ya,” a local stationery store that existed near a school, a place familiar to anyone who grew up in Japan. In these small stores, shelves were crammed with notebooks, pencils, erasers, pen cases, cheap sweets and toys. For students with little pocket money, these shops stood as a place to hang out, alone or with friends. HIGHTIDE STORE DTLA often hold exhibitions, workshops. These aim to highlight Japanese makers and artists and hope to create an environment similar to such Bunbogu-ya.
- End of Life
Keeping our products off of landfills and incinerators is Kola Project’s main goal. As our consumers, we kindly request you help us as you play a key role in accomplishing this goal.
If you do not want this item anymore, please log into your account and request a return. We accept items indefinitely, at all stages of life, and for any reason. Depending on the condition of the item, you may be eligible for a buyback value that you can redeem for future purchases. To find the exact buyback value of this item, please check your order history in your account.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Your application has been sent, our manager will contact you shortly
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.