No products in the cart.
Notebook | Cheesecloth
Buy Back Value: £6.25
Made in Japan
- Curator NotesA classic, beautiful notebook with a unique feel by Hightide. Designed in collaboration with Papier Labo, these notebooks have a beautiful soft cover bound with cheesecloth and contain ruled pages with a 7mm margin, ideal for ya note-taking. The cheesecloth cover gives these notebooks a tactile twist combined with a classic design. Please take care when using this notebook, as the cola may fade or rub off due to friction. Size: B6
Ingredients / Materials: - High-quality Japanese ruled paper
- Additional Information
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
HIGHTIDE is a brand established in Fukuoka, Japan in 1994, specializing in office supplies and stationery. While their products evoke American and European nostalgia, the design and functionality have been developed with the utmost care. Its products are known for their longevity and elegance with popular YouTuber Jenn I’m shouting them out in vlog and giving a very favourable review.
In addition to the popular HIGHTIDE Diary planners, there are a variety of product lines within HIGHTIDE such as Penco, Nahe, New Retro, Butler, PH, Re-Standard, Hum… each with its own particular style. They also offer daily essentials from various Japanese makers, and their use range from office, to school, to home; from leather glasses cases to playful stickers.
HIGHTIDE STORE DTLA opened in Downtown Los Angeles, in 2017. The store is inspired by “Bunbogu-ya,” a local stationery store that existed near a school, a place familiar to anyone who grew up in Japan. In these small stores, shelves were crammed with notebooks, pencils, erasers, pen cases, cheap sweets and toys. For students with little pocket money, these shops stood as a place to hang out, alone or with friends. HIGHTIDE STORE DTLA often hold exhibitions, workshops. These aim to highlight Japanese makers and artists and hope to create an environment similar to such Bunbogu-ya.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.