No products in the cart.
Oven Dish | Oval | Terracotta
£78.00 – £140.00
Buy Back Value: £19.50 – £35.00
Made in Belgium
- Curator Notes
Dimensions: - 24.5 × 16 × 4.5 cm | 30 × 21 × 5 cm | 37 × 26 × 6.5 cmDelicious food with beautiful ceramics is pure romance, pure interaction. Pascale Naessens gave shape and form to 'Pure', her first tableware line. 'Pure' embodies the authenticity and warmth that is created by the use of organic lines and natural materials. The 'Pure' range of oven dishes consists of round and oval-shaped oven dishes in different sizes.
Ingredients / Materials: - Terracotta
- Additional Information
- Care Instruction
- Dinnerware should not rub against each other in the dishwasher, so make sure there’s enough space between each item.
- The dishwasher base should not have any broken shards of glass or other items that might vibrate and scratch the glaze.
- Hard water damages fine crockery and thus should be softened before every dishwasher cycle.
- To store your dinnerware, place micro-foam pads, paper napkins, or paper towels between each item in the stack. This is because the base rim is not glazed and may scratch the other plates or bowls.
- Glazed dinnerware items should not be stored where there are rapid temperature changes, like near the window or above the stove. This causes the glaze to crack.
- Cups should not be stacked as the rims might get damaged. Instead, hand them by their handles or arrange them linearly.
- When placing dinnerware items in the sink, lay a dish towel or drying rack to avoid clinking and breakage.
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Pascale Naessens, the designer of this dish is a best-selling culinary author in Belgium. She has since become a leading voice for pure and healthy eating. A number of her books have already been translated into French, English, German and Chinese. She’s also an acclaimed ceramic artist whose collection of kitchen tableware titled ‘Pure by Pascale Naessens for Serax’ has enjoyed considerable international success. Housewives and top restaurants (Pure-C, Bouvy and the world-famous Hakkasan restaurant in London) serve their food on plates and dishes designed by Pascale Naessens.
While making a documentary in Tunisia, Pascale became fascinated with ceramic pottery after meeting a local ceramist named Sabiha Ayari. She then embarked on her own studies with ceramic artist Bie Van Gucht for several years and attended numerous courses on ceramics, glazing and firing techniques. She created ceramic tableware in her own workshop and then took her prototypes to Serax. This collaboration resulted in the ‘Pure’ ceramic tableware line, which has become an international success. Housewives and top restaurants alike serve their food on Pure plates and Pure dishes designed by Pascale Naessens.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.