No products in the cart.
Pencil | Blackwing | 602 Pencil | 12 Pencils
Made in the USA
- DescriptionThese 602 pencils with a gunmetal grey finish and smooth graphite core come in a pack of 12.
Ingredients / Materials: - Premium Japanese Graphite | Incense-Cedar Wood
- About the Designer
Legendary Grammy, Emmy, Pulitzer and Academy Award winners have all made their creations come to life with Blackwing 602 pencil. The list of known users includes John Steinbeck, Looney Tunes creator Chuck Jones, and Disney animator Shamus Culhane who, according to animation historian Charles Soloman, asked to be buried with his Blackwing 602.
Blackwing’s roots go back to the 1930s when the 602 model was first introduced by the Eberhard Faber Pencil Company. Over the years, the pencil with the unique rectangular eraser became synonymous with quality. Then, in 1998, after several corporate acquisitions, it was discontinued, but not forgotten. In fact, fans began paying as much as $40 on eBay for a single Blackwing pencil.
Only Blackwing pencils combine the best graphite in the world, the best wood in the world, and generations of craftsmanship to create an exceptional pencil. When you’re looking for the perfect pencil to write a song, sketch a landscape or brainstorm a business idea, look for Blackwing’s distinct rectangular eraser.
All the pencils are cased in Genuine Incense-cedar wood from California and Oregon that sharpens evenly and easily. Its Premium Japanese graphite is crafted with clay for strength and wax for smoothness and Multiple lacquer coatings give each Blackwing a luxurious finish.
- End of Life
Keeping our products off of landfills and incinerators is Kola Project’s main goal. As our consumers, we kindly request you help us as you play a key role in accomplishing this goal.
If you do not want this item anymore, please log into your account and request a return. We accept items indefinitely, at all stages of life, and for any reason. Depending on the condition of the item, you may be eligible for a buyback value that you can redeem for future purchases. To find the exact buyback value of this item, please check your order history in your account.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Your application has been sent, our manager will contact you shortly
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.