No products in the cart.
© Kola project. Copyright 2023
Pencils | Recycled Newspaper
£4.00 – £9.00
Buy Back Value: £1.00 – £2.25
Made in India / Sri Lanka
- Curator NotesHandmade from 100% recycled newspaper, a beautifully colourful pencils are ideal for any occasion. A great back to school gift for ya little ones and the perfect way to make ya mark in style. a pencils help to reduce the amount of unwanted global waste and cut down on the usage of unsustainable sources, so that each pencil that you buy not only looks good but does good too.
Ingredients / Materials: - 100% recycled newspaper | Graphite
- Additional Information
Composition Recycled Newspaper Designer Paperhigh Origin Sri Lanka Sustainability Values Better Supply Chains, Community Support, Handmade, Natural Materials, Recycled Materials
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
In 1998, Paperhigh founders Mark and Claire set off on a year-long round-the-world trip ‐ three years later, they were still having an incredible time and heading for a life-changing experience. An unexpected change in destination, an extended stay in Kathmandu and a chance meeting with a papermaker making beautiful products sowed the seed of an exciting business idea.
They returned from their trip with two boxes of handmade journals and photo albums ‐ the start of the Paper High empire. They set up a stall at Camden Market and tried and tested products, gaining a valuable understanding of their customers along the way. They found that people loved the unique quality of their handmade books so much, and the business has grown from there.
Further travels have led to them finding more great Fair Trade suppliers in India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka, including their elephant dung paper producer.
All Paper High products are made using natural, sustainable resources. These can be the waste products of a larger industry; for example, the Khadda paper is made from the cotton leftover from the massive garment industry in India. Or it can be a more extreme sort of recycling like our elephant dung paper – no, it doesn’t smell, but it does produce a wonderful natural paper.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.