No products in the cart.
© Kola project. Copyright 2023
Pillowcase | Dusty Blue
Buy Back Value: £5.94
Made in Lithuania
- Curator Notes
Dimensions: - 51 × 76 cm
Ingredients / Materials: - 100% Cotton
Includes one pillowcase. It is made from 100% European flax and is stonewashed for maximum softness. OEKO-TEX certified as absent of harmful chemicals.
- Additional Information
Dimensions 51 × 76 cm Composition Cotton Designer Magic Linen Origin Lithuania Sustainability Values Certifications, Community Support, Natural Materials
- Care Instruction
Linen items can be both hand washed and machine washed – either of these methods is fine and won’t stretch or shrink your linens. If you do experience damage during wash, it may be related to the quality of the fabric or chemicals involved.
1. Separate white, dark, and coloured linens. For best results, wash separately from other fabrics.
2. Wash in lukewarm water (<40°C/104°F). High temperatures may cause shrinkage of up to 10% and weaken the linen fibre.
3. Use the gentle machine cycle and don’t overload your washing machine.
4. Use mild detergent formulated for delicate fabrics. Don’t bleach.
1. Fill a small container (bucket or sink) with lukewarm water and add about a teaspoon of mild detergent.
2. Submerge the linen garment in lukewarm water and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
3. Gently swish the item around. Don’t wring, twist or scrub as it can stretch the fabric.
4. Drain the soapy water and repeatedly rinse until the soapy residue is all gone. Hang to dry.
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
MagicLinen has an in-house production facility where they hand-make every product with love, care, and a bit of magic. What started as a one-person team has now evolved into a company employing over 20 professionals. Having a production facility help them better understand the production processes and create jobs for the local community.
Linen in itself is a natural fibre made from the flax plant, which is a renewable resource that grows even in poor-quality soil and usually does not require any chemical pesticides.
The manufacturing of textiles can be a complicated process, involving various treatments and chemicals which can be harmful to the environment, and you. Magic Linen products are Oeko-Tex certified, meaning they are absolutely absent from harmful substances and chemicals.
All Magic Linen fabric is sourced from Lithuania and surrounding countries, and the linens are produced locally in Lithuania, minimizing the CO2 impact of transportation. Some of the more popular products are then pre-shipped to the closest warehouse to further decrease carbon footprint from transportation.
With their own in-house production facility Magic Linen has direct control over the production processes, and sorting and recycling are the highest priority. The main sustainability goal is minimizing waste by repurposing most of the textile leftovers and using them to create smaller items, e.g. tote bags, Christmas decorations, and alike.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.