No products in the cart.
Plate | Teal
£13.00 – £16.00
Buy Back Value: £3.25 – £4.00
Handmade in Vietnam
- Curator NotesA handmade plate for every meal. These plates are made of stoneware and are fired at very high temperatures making the clay compact and the product durable and strong. All items are perfectly dishwasher and microwave safe.
Ingredients / Materials: - Stoneware
- Additional Information
- Care Instruction
All products of Archive Studio are suitable for use in the dishwasher and microwave
Please use the following instructions to make sure the products remain in perfect condition:
– After use, rinse the products.
– If washing by hand: use a clean sponge/ brush.
– If using a dishwasher: don’t wait too long before starting the program.
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Archive Studio is a design studio specialized in ceramics and tableware. Founded by partners Wouter and Lynn, they combine functionality and pure materials with contemporary details to create minimalistic plates, cups and bowls.
After working in Sweden and Spain for over 6 years, for multinational organizations, Lynn and Wouter decide that it is time to build their own brand and apply a different approach.
“We wanted to design our own products taking sustainability, quality and craftsmanship as our main drivers.
The great thing about ceramics is that these drivers can be perfectly combined. Our products are meant to last a lifetime and a dish can be enjoyed more intensely if consumed from a beautiful plate.”
All Archive Studio products are handmade in a Vietnamese workshop. The EU has recognised the cooperation with this small producer as a program supporting the local economy and has exempted them from paying import duties. “We visited the workshop in January 2018, and it feels great to work with such an authentic and dedicated supplier.” – says Lynn and Wouter, Archive Studio founder duo.
As all products are handmade and due to temperature differences in the oven, all products are slightly different in size and colour, making each piece unique. The products are fired at a high temperature of 1.250 °C, making the clay compact and the product durable and robust. As a result, all products are perfectly dishwasher and microwave safe.
In a day and world where almost everything is machine-made and mass-produced, we can stress how special it is that these ceramics are hand made in small batches at the Archive Studio’s Vietnamese workshop. We hope you enjoy them as much we do!
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.