No products in the cart.
Print | LEGO: Glitch B-5c-1
£72.00 – £117.00
Buy Back Value: £36.00 – £58.00
- DescriptionThe Glitch prints are about elements of error — bugs, failures and flaws in a computer program or system that cause it to produce unexpected results and behave in unintended ways, creating malfunctions that frequently create a variety of weird and extraordinarily graphical effects. While glitches are phenomena of computational systems, the Glitch-prints are actually made with out-of-date, analogue printing equipment: a letterpress proofing press from 1964, traditional inks and cotton paper; the design is based on scripted randomness, the letterpress printing plates are built with nothing but LEGO-tiles.
Ingredients / Materials: - 100% Cotton paper from Italy ( acid-free, alkaline buffered, archival quality)
- About the Designer
Stellavie is an independent, creatively led art/design studio and printmaking workshop. They collaborate with clients at eye level and get their hands dirty with silkscreen and letterpress printing. It was founded circa 2015 by Viktoria Klein and Steffen Heidemann. They offer design and consultancy services to clients, but they are also passionate about printmaking and product development.
With works range massively in both their conception and execution: you can find prints teaching you how to solve a Rubik’s Cube artwork or pick up cleverly conceived prints celebrating some of the most iconic movie directors in the world: is something for everyone no matter your taste. Dedicated to creating a print in a sustainable fashion and using recyclable materials, you can be sure that when you buy from Stellavie, you are kind to the planet.
- End of Life
Keeping our products off of landfills and incinerators is Kola Project’s main goal. As our consumers, we kindly request you help us as you play a key role in accomplishing this goal.
If you do not want this item anymore, please log into your account and request a return. We accept items indefinitely, at all stages of life, and for any reason. Depending on the condition of the item, you may be eligible for a buyback value that you can redeem for future purchases. To find the exact buyback value of this item, please check your order history in your account.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Your application has been sent, our manager will contact you shortly
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.