No products in the cart.
Rug | Nari | Wool
£999.00 – £1,699.00
Made in India
- Curator NotesNari is a handwoven rug in soft wool from New Zealand. The rug has a soft, short pile and a discreet geometrical pattern carved on the rug. The production is done by environmentally sustainable and certified processes. The rugs are made to last a lifetime with a minimum impact on nature and the best possible working conditions for all people involved in the process.
Dimensions: - 300 × 200 cm | 240 × 170 cm | 350 × 250 cm
- Additional Information
- Care Instruction
We recommend regular maintenance. Thorough vacuum cleaning on low power and without a beater brush. Rotate the rug occasionally so that it will wear evenly over the whole surface. We recommend using a rug underlay.
Vacuum clean on low power without a beater brush. Remove stains immediately with a damp cloth or, in the summer months, hose down and air dry. Do not machine wash, bleach or tumble dry the carpets. Avoid prolonged water or moisture lying on the rug. When exposed to rain, roll up the rug and make it stand so that the water drains out. Once dry, it can be spread again.
The rug should be cleaned by a professional cleaner by flat wash or dry clean for thorough cleaning. You should never machine wash the carpet.
If the carpet is stained, act immediately; most often, the stain can be removed. Do as follows:
- For liquid stains (wine, coffee, milk etc.), soak up the liquid using a kitchen towel or toilet paper or both from both sides of the rug. Don’t rub. For food stains, use a spoon to remove as much as possible from the rug.
- Mix lukewarm water with mild detergent like shampoo 1 to 1. Dip a white cloth into the mix and dampen the stain. Don’t rub. Repeat if necessary.
- Use a white cloth to dry the spot.
- Make a new mix of lukewarm water and hair conditioner.
- Dip a white cloth into the new mix and dampen the stain. Then use a dry cloth on the same spot. Repeat this process 3-5 times.
- Finally, dry the area that has been stained with a white cloth or toilet paper or both.
- Hopefully, the stain should be removed by now. If not, you would need to leave the carpet to a professional cleaner.
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
There is an essence of romance at the core of Chhatwal & Jonsson. Firmly rooted in two cultures, Sweden and India, the brand has a unique approach to creating an expression inspired by living between the two cultures.
It initially began as a humble idea to combine the Scandinavian eye for design with Indian handicraft. It has blossomed into a recognized label with a presence in 25 countries.
A Swedish brand created by Stig Jonsson and Geetali Chhatwal Jonsson aiming to grow step by step in true entrepreneurial fashion, always using their own map instead of travelling a path directed by others. These elements come together beautifully to evoke the vibrant textiles of Chhatwal & Jonsson.
All products are handmade –
We believe that handmade products are more beautiful and that there is no better way to express creativity. The joy to work with expert artisans is amazing, it makes our lives more fascinating. Our ambition is to collaborate with local artisans to support their skills.
– Stig Jonsson and Geetali Chhatwal Jonsson
In today’s hectic, technology-ridden world, they aim at creating thoughtful textiles. Sustainability has been defined in the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals SDG’s 2015. Their work with Traceable rugs is a step in this direction – All footprints in making their traceable rugs are certified. This means that each rug has a tracking number that tells us who, how and where the carpet is made. It is only through traceability that one can work in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
The choice of the raw materials is crucial to Chhatwal & Jonsson. The source, life span, care and potential recyclability are kept in mind when choosing materials. Natural materials that are ethically sourced are their preferred choice:
They work with skilled artisans using traditional and sustainable methods of production. They also have their own team on the ground along the entire production process to ensure that the standards of production are followed.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.