No products in the cart.
Serving Spoons | Porcelain
Buy Back Value: £26.00
Dimensions: - 35 × 6.5 × 1 cm
Weight: - 0.3 gFor her Blue is the New Black tableware collection, the Brussels-based designer Isabelle de Borchgrave made moulds out of papier-mâché to ensure the uneven texture would be transferred to the porcelain plates, bowls, serving dishes, cups, and serving spoons.
Ingredients / Materials: - Stoneware
- About the Designer
The versatile career of Isabelle de Borchgrave takes flight in the early seventies, from ‘La Tour de Bébelle’, a small house in the Brussels Sablon district. Travelling from continent to continent, she discovers different cultures and perspectives.
A visit to the Metropolitan Museum in New York in 1994 inspires Isabelle to design paper costumes, an idea that would immortalise her name in the world of fashion and paper art. But her projects for major players such as Caspari, Gien, Target and Hermès prove that the world of design would also look very different today without her input.
Time and time again Isabelle succeeds in transforming her fantasy and imagination into an art form that is accessible to everyone. From fabrics and wallpaper, through tableware and table linen, to complete, personalised decors for parties and weddings … the variety in Isabelle de Borchgrave’s world is endless.
- Care Instruction
- Dinnerware should not rub against each other in the dishwasher, so make sure there’s enough space between each item.
- The dishwasher base should not have any broken shards of glass or other items that might vibrate and scratch the glaze.
- Hard water damages fine crockery and thus should be softened before every dishwasher cycle.
- To store your dinnerware, place micro-foam pads, paper napkins, or paper towels between each item in the stack. This is because the base rim is not glazed and may scratch the other plates or bowls.
- Glazed dinnerware items should not be stored where there are rapid temperature changes, like near the window or above the stove. This causes the glaze to crack.
- Cups should not be stacked as the rims might get damaged. Instead, hand them by their handles or arrange them linearly.
- When placing dinnerware items in the sink, lay a dish towel or drying rack to avoid clinking and breakage.
- End of Life
Keeping our products off of landfills and incinerators is Kola Project’s main goal. As our consumers, we kindly request you help us as you play a key role in accomplishing this goal.
If you do not want this item anymore, please log into your account and request a return. We accept items indefinitely, at all stages of life, and for any reason. Depending on the condition of the item, you may be eligible for a buyback value that you can redeem for future purchases. To find the exact buyback value of this item, please check your order history in your account.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Your application has been sent, our manager will contact you shortly
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.