No products in the cart.
Shelves | XL
Buy Back Value: £491.24
Made in Indonesia
- Curator Notes
Dimensions: - 200 × 45 × 250 cmBuilt with durable Teak and wrought iron, these shelves are suited for those who fava simplicity and mistreatment resistance. They are designed to help you create a more complete and functional look within ya space, whether it is in the bathroom, the laundry room or the hallway. See more of ya space with them.
Ingredients / Materials: - Untreated solid reclaimed teak | Iron
- Additional Information
- Care Instruction
GENERAL CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
PIECES OF WOOD
We don’t apply any chemical treatments to our reclaimed teak wood products. In fact, cleaning reclaimed teak furniture with chemicals should be avoided, as this will erode the finish coat. Most of the time, using a clean cloth is enough. Reclaimed teak wood is highly resistant to pests and insects without the need to apply any treatment.
We do not recommend immersing indoor-designed products in water for a long time. In the case of kitchen items, after washing, we recommend drying them immediately.
The rope used in combination with reclaimed teak is covered with a protective layer, but we recommend avoiding exposing it to water.
For daily care, gently wipe with a soft, dry cloth or feather duster. Rubbing it with a hard cloth will cause small scratches.
In case of heavy dirt/stains, please follow these three steps to remove stains: 1. Remove dirt with a damp cloth with diluted neutral liquid detergent.
2. Wipe off the detergent solution well with a damp cloth.
3. Gently wipe with a dry cloth and allow it to dry naturally.
Please note that leaving chemical liquid cloths on the painted surface may cause discolouration or peeling of the wood surface.
For daily care, wipe lightly with a soft, dry cloth.
In case of heavy dirt, please follow these four steps to remove stains:
1. Prepare a solution of warm water, 3 to 5% diluent and neutral detergent, then moisten a soft cloth with this solution, squeeze it out well and wipe the surface.
2. Wipe off any residue from the solution with a damp cloth.
3. Gently wipe with a soft, dry cloth and air dry.
4. Apply a thin coat of lubricating oil, then wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
We do not recommend using harsh cleaning materials (powder degreasers, steel wool and cloths with metallic threads in the fabric weave, scrapers, or any other sharp instruments), alcohol, or similar solvents.
PLAIDS, COVERS AND TOPPERS
- Wash them by hand or machine wash at a maximum of 30oC.
- Use NEUTRAL soaps.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use bleach.
- Let them dry at room temperature (do not tumble dry).
To prevent our products from spoiling and thus retain their best appearance for longer, we do not recommend exposing them for a long time to the natural elements (i.e. direct sunlight, rain, snow, etc.) The furniture in the OUTDOORS collection can be placed in gardens and outdoor spaces, but we recommend that it’s always covered and protected.
We also recommend using coasters, placemats, trivets and similar objects to add further protection and longevity to the surfaces.
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Dareels creates unique homeware and furniture investement pieces, exploring the different and the exclusive. They strive to obtain the maximum quality using 100% recycled materials that reflect their commitment to sustainability. All their products retain their naturally occurring characteristics meaning that every piece is singularly unique.
“Design, art and sustainability”
Today, thousands of tons of wood waste is generated, which, if not recycled, would end up in landfills and would require more tree felling. Wood, and particularly teak in our case, is a material that invites itself to be recycled, as it always keeps its qualities intact.
In addition, Dareels’ recycling process does not include any pre-treatment or chemical conditioning and generates zero emissions, avoiding environmental problems. Due to the artisanal and sustainable process of Dareels, the imperfections and own markings of nature are reflected in each of their pieces. There is no single tree exactly like another. Each one carries its history, which is shown in each part of the furniture.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.