No products in the cart.
Side Table | Rubber | Black
£1,994.00 – £4,336.00
Buy Back Value: £498.50 – £1,084.00
Made in the USA
- Curator NotesThe Rubber CYL is a hand-cast concrete side table that fuses together recycled rubber, concrete, and brass in a unique and durable piece. These versatile occasional tables are the ideal accent to any room.
Ingredients / Materials: - Recycled Rubber | Concrete Surface | Brass inlay
- Additional Information
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Slash Objects is an award-winning design studio based in New York. Their work is rooted in a fascination with materials and how they are brought together, creating homeware and furniture using recycled materials with long-lasting properties.
Founded by designer and architect Arielle Assouline-Lichten, Slash Objects believe in the power of a circular economy. They believe in a future of beautiful products made using recycled materials. They believe that design can change the world through the choices they make.
Creating a circular economy starts by diverting waste from landfills and lasts through the power of design. Their pieces are each hand made using the highest quality materials. They work with expert local fabricators to bring pieces to life. Everything is designed and crafted in New York City.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.