No products in the cart.
Spoon | Angular | Porcelain
£8.00 – £13.00
Buy Back Value: £2.00 – £3.25
Made in Belgium
- Curator Notes
Dimensions: - 30 cm | 19.7 cm | 24 cm | 36.2 cm | 26 cm | 28.3 cmDesigner Ellen Cole found inspiration for her spoon collection through her history as a florist. Inspired by flowers, the long imperfect handles of these spoons are modelled on a flower stem. Crafted by Serax from high-quality Chinese porcelain, the long handle is ideal for tasting while cooking, and the curved bowl is perfect for measuring ingredients. Perfect for evenings of entertaining, or for everyday family dining, the Porcelain Angular Spoon would make a classic addition to ya dining scheme.
Ingredients / Materials: - Porcelain
- Additional Information
- Care Instruction
- Dinnerware should not rub against each other in the dishwasher, so make sure there’s enough space between each item.
- The dishwasher base should not have any broken shards of glass or other items that might vibrate and scratch the glaze.
- Hard water damages fine crockery and thus should be softened before every dishwasher cycle.
- To store your dinnerware, place micro-foam pads, paper napkins, or paper towels between each item in the stack. This is because the base rim is not glazed and may scratch the other plates or bowls.
- Glazed dinnerware items should not be stored where there are rapid temperature changes, like near the window or above the stove. This causes the glaze to crack.
- Cups should not be stacked as the rims might get damaged. Instead, hand them by their handles or arrange them linearly.
- When placing dinnerware items in the sink, lay a dish towel or drying rack to avoid clinking and breakage.
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Florist and photographer Ellen Cole have expressed her love for flowers in spOOn. The Antwerp-based designer discovered her passion for ceramics only recently and conveyed it almost immediately in an elegant collection of spoons. The long, imperfect steel refers to the stem of a flower. Appearance and functionality concur in spOOn, her first collection under the Serax label.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.