No products in the cart.
Throw | Avani | Turmeric
Buy Back Value: £55.00
Made in India
- Curator Notes
Dimensions: - 115 × 200 cmEri silk is native to North East India. Also known as 'peace' silk as it does not kill the worm in the extraction of the silk. It is cultivated in the villages, handspun, naturally dyed and handwoven. This eri silk throw is woven in Assam using traditional techniques and entirely natural resources.
Ingredients / Materials: - 100% Eri Silk
- Additional Information
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Annaloom was founded by Anna-Louise Meynell in 2013, offering beautifully handcrafted textiles with original designs from ethical and sustainable sources.
Each piece is woven with natural materials, using traditional techniques and by inspiring artisans dedicated to maintaining exquisite quality in their craft.
The ethos of Annaloom is to support traditional hand weavers through the collaborative development of contemporary yet timeless textiles.
After graduating from Glasgow School of Art in 2001, Anna-Louise spent 7 years working for a high-end silk mill in India designing jacquard furnishing fabrics for clients across the globe. Over this period she met many talented artisans and built up her network of craftspeople. Her passion for the handmade and respect for the skill of traditional artisans is the driving force behind Annaloom.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.