No products in the cart.
Rug | Tufted Triangles
£495.00 – £659.00
Buy Back Value: £123.75 – £164.75
Handmade in Egypt
- Curator NotesThis piece comes from a Texture Stories collection, which is all about tactile mixes to create intriguing variations of texture, making the textures themselves the main design element of the pieces.
Ingredients / Materials: - 100% Cotton
- Additional Information
- Care Instruction
- Carpet clean recommended or hand wash cold with non-bleach detergent.
- For stains, scrub with gel detergent & leave to air dry.
- Do not use bleach, stain remover, or tumble dry.
- Products are for indoor use, do not expose to direct sunlight.
- 5-year guarantee
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Kiliim story begins in Fowwa, a small village that sits on the western banks of the Nile Delta. Just a few decades ago, Fowwa used to be a hub for kilim weaving and home to thousands of workshops, however with the declining tourism industry and the fast spread of cheaper machine-made rugs, Fowwa’s main industry began to fade.
Kiliim’s initiative is to put Fowwa back on the local and international map for authentic craftsmanship.
Kiliim craftsmen come from a long line of kilim artisans who consider the craft as part of their heritage. Today Kiliim partners with almost 40 artisans, providing them and their families with stable incomes that are 50% higher than the industry average in environments and conditions compliant with World Fair Trade Organization guidelines. As it grows, Kiliim aims to expand its network of artisans and explore more crafts from all around Egypt.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.