No products in the cart.
Utensil Holder | Vanilla
£15.00 – £23.00
Buy Back Value: £0.00
Made in Portugal
- Curator NotesThis utensil holder comes in two sizes and is made by Casafina at their manufacturing facility in Portugal. It is made using raw materials secured from local sources in Portugal.
Ingredients / Materials: - Stoneware
- Additional Information
- Care Instruction
All products of Costa Nova are suitable for use in the dishwasher and microwave
Please use the following instructions to make sure the products remain in perfect condition:
– After use, rinse the products.
– If washing by hand: use a clean sponge/ brush.
– If using a dishwasher: don’t wait too long before starting the program.
- End of Life
This product is part of The Restore Program. That means you can send it back to us if you don’t want it anymore. Simply check the following form pre-populated for your convenience and send it to us. We will arrange a return for your product so it can have a second life, and you will be rewarded with points that you can redeem on your future orders.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Costa Nova sees its products and operations as a part of a long-life cycle and is committed to taking better care of our community and the world. The effort to go green and minimize the impact on the environment is (always) a work in progress. As producers, they commit themselves to protect the environment, not causing unnecessary damage through the resources they use and the products they manufacture.
Costa Nova stoneware products are eco-friendly, reusable and recyclable. The use of local natural resources minimizes their ecological footprint.
Single-fired production saves energy and reduces emissions into the atmosphere. Products made with a high % of recycled materials (clays and glazes) decrease capital, energy, and natural resources.
Furthermore, they have implemented efficient, innovative and energy-efficient equipment, use of renewable energy (photovoltaic), reuse heat from the kilns to power other equipment, waste management policies and recycling procedures, and advanced water treatment and reduction of water consumption practices;
Producing ceramics in a socially responsible environment is vital to COSTA NOVA, which considers its 740 employees their greatest asset.
Building social good is at the foundation of the business (job creation, philanthropy programs devoted to increasing the well-being of the surrounding communities, gender diversity, equality and social inclusion practices). They also promote and encourage environmental-friendly practices amongst all employees and suppliers.
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Thank you so much for subscribing to Kola Project. You will not regret this!
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.