No products in the cart.
Vase | Ball
£8.00 – £32.00
Buy Back Value: £4.00 – £16.00
Weight: - N/ABall vases designed by Anita La Grelle come in ten different sizes and colours. Mix and Match them to create the perfect mosaic.
Ingredients / Materials: - Stoneware
- About the Designer
The energetic Anita Le Grelle spends up to twelve hours a day in her studio. There, she translates her immense creativity into, among other things, her Terres de rêves line for Serax. In natural shades that reference the earth, sky, and ocean, she continues to expand her dream world.
Starting from something that she lacks, or as a creative protest against everyday objects that she simply does not find sufficiently attractive or useful, Anita Le Grelle brings ceramics to life. The refined appearance and the different layers of glaze characterise the entire line.
In 2013, Le Grelle decided to dismantle one of her older artworks. From the clay she retrieved, she made a mould in the shape of a small bowl. The bowl became a plate, which in turn became a dish … Before she knew it, Terres de rêves had become a successful line of tableware.
Year after year, the line has been further expanded with a range of kitchen, table and bathroom accessories, vases, herb pots, and lamps.
- Care Instruction
Whether you keep them lined up empty on a shelf or filled with fresh flowers, leaves, twigs or anything else that takes your fancy, glass decor can provide eye-catching decorative elements in any room. Condition is key to visual appeal, and cloudiness – a common problem in old glass – can mar its appeal. So what is the best way to treat and prevent it? We explain all…
You Will Need –
A plastic washing-up bowl
Cotton wool pads
A bottle brush or artist’s bristle brush
Paper kitchen towel
- Using a plastic bowl rather than the sink (in case you knock the vase and chip it), fill it with lukewarm water and a drop of detergent per litre. Ensure the water isn’t too hot: glass is extremely susceptible to sudden changes in temperature and can shatter or crack if exposed to extremely hot (or cold) water. Avoid using the dishwasher to wash old or fragile glass – the heat and abrasive detergents will damage the surface and turn glass cloudy.
- Dip one object at a time into the lukewarm water, then wipe the surface gently with cotton wool pads to remove any grime or dirt, using a long-handled artist’s brush or a bottle brush for narrow areas. If the vase is gilded or enamelled, use a soft sponge, minimal water, and avoid rubbing in case any of the beautiful decoration wears away.
- Rinse thoroughly in a bowl of clean water or, if you prefer, use damp cotton wool pads.
- Blot dry using a paper kitchen towel or microfibre cloth and, provided the vase is reasonably stable, leave it upside down to dry.
- Hard water contains mineral deposits that can calcify on the surface when left in contact with the glass for long periods and is the most common cause of cloudiness. To remove, try filling the vase with vinegar and leaving for several hours or even overnight, then wash, rinse and dry. If stains persist and the glass is robust, you can try soaking with a denture tablet. To avoid this type of damage, don’t leave vases filled with water for long periods – clean them thoroughly after use and allow them to rest before refilling.
- End of Life
Keeping our products off of landfills and incinerators is Kola Project’s main goal. As our consumers, we kindly request you help us as you play a key role in accomplishing this goal.
If you do not want this item anymore, please log into your account and request a return. We accept items indefinitely, at all stages of life, and for any reason. Depending on the condition of the item, you may be eligible for a buyback value that you can redeem for future purchases. To find the exact buyback value of this item, please check your order history in your account.
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £150.00
- Standard Delivery – Within 1 – 2 business days (in-stock)£5.99
- Delivery to a UPS Collection Point – 1-3 working days£4.99
- Special home delivery for large volume orders with assembly - 7-14 business days£14.99
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNSYou can attach the pre-paid shipping label to your return package and leave it at our courier’s nearest drop off location. You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our FAQ .
Enter the e-mail and get a promo code
Your application has been sent, our manager will contact you shortly
Please select the condition that best describes your product
Estimation for product
for your request!
for your request!
We’ll email you within 24 hours with shipping instructions for your item.